|ANIKA putnicka agencija d.o.o.|
Adress: Dvorska 65, 51260 Crikvenica, Hrvatska
Brand manager: Vojvodic Sabina
Registered in the Commercial Court in Rijeka, no.Tt-06/623-2 MBS:040227645, OIB: 16415202509, initial capital: 20.000,00 kn paid in full,board members: Damir Jelenovic,IBAN: HR2724020061100460662,SWIFT: ESBCHR22,Receiver"s bank: ERSTE & STEIERMARKISCHE BANK D.D.
The competent body under official supervision is subject to the activity of the tourism agency in the performance and provision of services in tourism: Drzavni inspektorat, Turisticka inspekcija, Subiceva 29, 10000 Zagreb
NOTIFICATION ON THE METHOD OF SUBMITTING THE EXPLOITED CONSUMER PROCEEDINGS
In accordance with Art. Article 10 (3) of the Consumer Protection Act (Official Gazette No. 41/14) informs consumers that they may file a complaint with which they express their dissatisfaction with the service provided in writing and in these business premises and will postponement of the complaint in writing will be confirmed. An objection can also be filed by post to the following address:
Crikvenica, Glagoljasa 3
e-mail address: email@example.com
The reply to the written complaint of the consumer will be given in writing no later than 15 days from the date of receipt of the complaint, so please give us your complaint in response to your contact address for delivery of the response.
Tourist agency Anika
Agency adress: Glagoljasa 3, 51260 Crikvenica, Croatia
Working hours: 08:00-21:00, Monday-Sunday.
Phone: ++385 51 784 177, ++385 51 784 176
Fax: ++385 51 784 178
1.GENERAL PROVISIONS - Anika d.o.o. Travel Agency mediates the reservation of accommodation in private rooms and apartments of citizens in the household. (war, riots, strikes, terrorist actions, sanitary disturbances, elemental disasters, the intervention of the competent authorities, death or illness of the provider of services, etc.), as well as the description of the service according to the published information on the Internet,).
2. RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENTS -The accommodation and reservation of accommodation are received by electronic means, in writing or in person at Anika d.o.o. When making a reservation, the guest confirms that he is familiar with these General Terms of Service and accepts them in their entirety. When booking the guest is required to provide all the information necessary for the reservation. For the reservation of the accommodation it is necessary to pay an advance of 20%, and the rest of the amount is paid on the first day of stay directly in the agency.
3. RESIDENTAL PAYMENT- According to the current Law on the Residence Tax of the Republic of Croatia, the guest is obliged to pay the sojourn tax at the same time as the payment of accommodation. The sojourn tax prescribed by the Law on Sojourn Tax of the Republic of Croatia amounts to: HRK 8 (main season), HRK 6 (pre-season and season) and HRK 5 (outbound) per person per day for adults. People aged 12 to 18 pay half the price, and children under the age of 12 do not pay the sojourn tax. In the calculation for reservation will be expressed the amount of sojourn tax, ie information that the sojourn tax is included in the price of the service.
4. ACCOMODATION PRICE - The price of the accommodation includes the basic service. Special services are those services which are not included in the price of the accommodation so that the guest specifically pays. These services should be requested when booking (air conditioning, use of washing machine, baby cot, rental of sun loungers or bikes, etc.). If a person arrives in the booked accommodation unit more than indicated in the travel documents (voucher or contract), the service provider has the right to request an extra charge for unannounced guests on the spot and according to the valid price list.
5. CATEGORIZATION AND DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES - The offered accommodation units are described according to the official categorization of the competent institution.
6.ANIKA D.O.O. RIGHT ON CHANGES AND CANCEL- Anika d.o.o. reserves the right to change the reservation if there are exceptional circumstances that can not be foreseen, avoided or eliminated (see point 1). Reserved accommodation can be replaced only by prior notice to the guest and by accommodation of the same or more categories and at the price of the accommodation upon which the guest confirms the reservation. If substitute accommodation is only possible in a multi-category facility and at a price of more than 15% of the price paid, Anika d.o.o. reserves the right to charge the difference in price with the guest consultation.
7. GUEST RIGHT ON CHANGE AND CANCEL - In the event that a guest wishes to change or cancel a reservation made on his request, he must do so in writing (by e-mail, mail or fax). Changing is considered to change the number of persons or the date of commencement and / or termination of service use at least 30 days prior to the beginning of service use. The first booking change, if possible at no extra cost, will be made free of charge. If the guest in the booked accommodation unit does not arrive at midnight on the day of the beginning of the service and has not answered Anika d.o.o., the reservation is considered canceled, so the cancellation costs are calculated according to the above.
8.OBLIGATIONS OF ANIKA D.O.O.- Duty of Anika d.o.o. is concerned with the implementation of services as well as the choice of service providers, and concerns about the rights and interests of the guest, in accordance with good practices in tourism. Anika d.o.o. all such obligations shall be executed in full and in the manner described, except in exceptional circumstances (point 1).
9. OBLIGATIONS OF GUEST- The guest is obliged: to have the correct travel documents and to check whether he / she is required to enter the country for a visa, respect the customs and foreign regulations of the country in which he travels, comply with the rules of the house in the accommodation facilities and cooperate with service providers upon arrival at the destination, submit to the agency a paid service document (Voucher received by mail or mail).In cases of non-compliance with these obligations, the guest shall bear the costs and be liable for the damage done. By confirming the reservation the guest agrees that, if it causes any damage, the on-site service provider will pay all damages caused.
10.LUGGAGE - Anika d.o.o. not responsible for theft of luggage or valuables in the accommodation facility. Lost luggage or theft are reported to the accommodation provider and the competent police station.
11. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION -Passenger provides personal information voluntarily. Passenger's personal data are needed in the process of realizing the required service. It will also be used for further mutual communication. The Agency undertakes not to disclose personally identifiable information from the country or to third party, except for the purpose of realizing the requested service. Passenger's personal data will be kept in the database according to the Management's decision on how to collect, process and keep personal data.
12.COMPLAINT -procedure Complaint: The guest is required upon arrival immediately with the host, inadequate service and notify Anika d.o.o.. The guest is required to cooperate with the representative of Anika Ltd. and the service provider in good faith to remove the causes of the complaint. If the guest does not accept the solicitation of the complaint that corresponds to the paid service Anika d.o.o. is not obliged to accept a subsequent objection.
13.NOTE - By paying the advance, or the entire amount for booking accommodation, the guest fully accepts these Terms.